Saturday, August 10, 2013

i {heart} THIS BUNNY!

Here to show you a project for i {heart} papers...
some stickles for the hearts...


and the final card:

Supplies:
Stamps: A Little Lovin' and Simply Said by Paper Smooches, 
Die: Notebook die Paper Smooches
Other: Sequins Avery Elle, twine hemp

it felt nice to make this card. no pressure, just created something fun. I didn't think about how I was gonna push myself to creative limits or how to manipulate it so I can enter it in a 100 challenges. I just made it. and it was nice :) This is why I started making cards, to be creative and artistically expressive...a gift I got from my father. 






12 comments:

  1. So cool, love how you made a card "just because"! It's so whimsical with the hearts and sequins, really makes me smile : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and fun "just because" card Wida. And, oh yes, it made me smile too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you put things in perspective for me. The card is sweet and truly shows where your heart is. Mahalo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Those cards one creates for the joy of creating are often the best ones no? Love how fun and whimsical this is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've missed visiting your blog, sorry for being MIA. I love this cute little bunny card, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best part about this adorable card? I got to see it being constructed IN PERSON!! :) so cute Wida!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I {heart} your card, Wida! The bunny is adorable, but the best part are all the different textures you used, it really adds a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love the stickles in the hearts and the sequins and no one ties a twine/hemp bow like Wida does!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's nice to create 'just because' isn't it. This is so cute and love those sparkly hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, so cute! I love that background patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does your dad tell you u got your gift from him? Mine does! Every single time I show him a card! "Do you like this, dad?" *has to find and swap his glasses to see it* Shame x isnt y - you get you're artistic side from me, you know" Not to mention modesty, Dad :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...