Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Card and a Quote



Getting a lot of bang for my buck with this little Hello Summer Stamp set! I have been trying to work on "CUTE" cards and nothing says cute like a button with a bow, don't you think? For the sentiment I created a shadow look stamping More Mini Thoughts in gray and then again in black.
Keeping it simple today...but on a side note, heard a funny line and thought I would share:

"YOU CAN'T MAKE ANYONE LOVE YOU, YOU CAN JUST STALK THEM AND HOPE FOR THE BEST"
hehe,
Wida

10 comments:

  1. Simple and sweet - just the way I like my cards! :)
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet and cute. great picture of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahaha...stalk them & hope for the best. I'm still giggling out loud :)
    Love the shadowed sentiment & the buttony bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. Love the button and twine.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Love the quote!! Great simple card! I love the little addition of the bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is gorgeous...love all those pretty colors..fun design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you created this card out of a small sun stamp! And you are the one person I've been meaning to follow for the longest time ... hahaha, checked that off the list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a super CUTE card Wida! And your quote, well, it says it all! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...