Monday, February 13, 2012

A Beachorado Card at it's finest...Just Sayin'

Well, I finally did it~I made a beachorado card. I try to have some beachorado elements in all my cards, but today folks, I have really outdone myself. Today I made a 100% certified BEACHORADO card. Here it is:






It is a take on a sketch challenge by The Crafts Meow.  Here is their sketch:






At first I made another card, which I will post tomorrow, but after completing it, I just didn't feel like it was me. So, it was back to the drawing board where created this little beauty. I knew it was a winner,  in my heart anyway, when I put down those pretty patterned papers.  The best part is that all the papers were SCRAPS! How about that! ?!? I took some liberties with the scetch, I hope that I am allowed to.

You know when you are making something good and you get a little EXTRA happy? That's what making cards and crafting does to me! Makes me a little extra happy.


Some women take xanax, I just make cards :)

I am also entering this card in the Lily Pad Patterned Paper Challenge.  :)

footnote: this card is Beachorado because: it has a combination of a variety of colors, both muted and with some pop, some texture (buttons), some nature (the bird), and you can put this in both a winter cabin home and a beach home and it would fit nicely! 

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I had to snoop around your blog a bit to figure out what "beachorado" was, hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowza..I love this! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Craft's Meow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...