Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Craft's Meow Jan/Feb Sketch Challenge

Now don't unfollow me for this card...

I stamped a bird under the sentiment and tried the cracked glass technique on the circle portion of the card. It is not my usual style, but I am trying new things, so yeah for experimenting, right?


I hope the people at the The Craft's Meow can appreciate the effort and love in making the card more than the results, sigh...

Here is their sketch again:



On that note, Happy Valentine's Day. I just finished giving my kids their treat bags filled with books, candy, and pens. Later, my husband brings home ballooons with more candy. It's a fun day here. I like to see them excited about all the happenings of the holiday!


1 comment:

  1. Yahooo for trying new techniques! Your card turned out wonderful! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Craft's Meow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...