Friday, January 6, 2012

Kraft is the perfect Beachorado cardstock

Hi my dedicated 19 followers! Welcome back! Today I have another baby card. I think the little lamb is the cutest ever. I have to say that if I was only allowed to work with one colored cardstock it would be KRAFT. It is quintessential BEACHORADO. It is rustic and rugged, natural and nautical, textured and well, gosh darn terrific!

I am having the most fun on this blog. It is exciting to have people check out the site and become followers. As of my last check, I have had amost 600 hits to the Beachorado movement! yeah! Because I really appreciate your visiting my little place of joy, I thought when I reach 20 followers, I would have a giveaway...so sign up!!!




supplies: Denami stamps, bakers twine, Quickutz embossing folder A2 rings, paper custom gift from my friend Angela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by...